Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fun Times With the Brown Kids

I have really not been very good at blogging lately. I have been so busy with work and then we have been out of town for the past week, which was wonderful and now I need to get caught up. So first of all a couple weeks ago we got to spend an evening with my Uncle Brants kids while he and his wife Jana went to dinner for their anniversary. We were so glad we could help them out so they could enjoy their special day together and their kids were so great it wasn't any work at all. Luckily we have a indoor pool at our apartment complex so we went swimming which the kids loved so everyone had a great time.
After we returned from the swimming pool we were a little chilly so we warmed up with some great hot chocolate prepared by Shaye. We even put some coolwhip in it. That was Heath's favorite part so we had to limit his coolwhip intake:) We are all looking like little ragamuffins cause we had just got out of the pool.
They were such great kids to watch. Rianne is so helpful and would help keep things picked up. I used to babysit Rianne often when I lived in Cedar before my mission. We had many fun times back then. I asked her if she remembered me babysitting her and she said, "No but my Mom always tells me that." She is such a cutie. Heath was great too he loved swimming and the Mac & cheese with hot dogs we had for dinner. Thanks Brant and Jana for coming to visit and letting us watch your cute kids, they were great! We hope you'll come again soon!

1 comment:

Brant and Jana said...

Glad they weren't too much trouble. We are so lucky to have you guys! You're the Best!