Friday, April 16, 2010

First Baby Pictures!

The day has finally come for us to have our ultrasound and see our sweet little baby. It was so fun to see him moving around and putting his hands in his mouth. So yes this means she told us that she "thinks" we are having a little boy. Yes she thinks. She said if she was betting she would bet on a boy but she was only 52% sure....well that's not a very high percentage! We couldn't get a good view cause he had his legs crossed the whole time, he's very modest:) I do think that she is probably right I had a dream earlier this week that it was a boy and I thought she would say that. But she said we could still be surprised. At my doctor visit on Monday she told me if they weren't able to tell the gender they would check for me on my next visit so we'll have her double check next month just to be sure:) But either way we are so excited and just happy to see a healthy happy baby in there. It's so weird to see him moving around and kicking but not feeling it. Anyways we love him already and are so happy he will be a part of our family!! Here are a few of the pictures...enjoy!



We love this little guy!!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! It is so fun to see your little baby in there. Looks like a cutie!

Hollie said...

Congrats on the baby boy!!!! He will be such a little cutie!!! Can't wait.

Kate Nally said...

That's so exciting! You'll have to do another post when you're 100% SURE it's a boy. But I secretly hope it's a girl because it would be so fun for you to have the first granddaughter :) But! If you do have a boy you already have two super cute nephews for him to be best friend cousins with! So it's pretty much win win

Brant and Jana said...

Awesome We are so excited for you guys! September Boys are the BEST!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope the pregnancy is going well! =)

Sarah Jimenez said...

Congrats! I am glad that everything is going well. Little boys are so much fun! Do you guys have a name picked out yet?

Natalie Puikkonen said...

So fun. Boys are fun! Congrats you two, good job.

Malinda S. said...

Isn't it the best when you finally get to see photos!? Glad you are both doing well. Any names in mind yet?

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

Congrats...boys are fun ;) That is always nice to know that everything looks good!

Kanani said...

Looks like a cutie. . . . boy or girl! September girls are awesome too! Congratulations!

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats! YOu are going to be the best mom!

Jamie said...

I heard that you were pregnant, but didn't know you were this far along. Congratulations! I am SO excited for you.

aaron and joni said...

WHAT!?! What on earth.....where have I been?....OH MY gooodnesss! CONGRATULATIONS you two! wow....I hope you have your overalls from high school packed away somewhere:O)....you're going to be needing them real soon haha (remember:O). Oh wow...I'm so SO excited. Ashley, you are going to be the best little mom; not only that, but you will surely have such an ADORABLE baby...boy or girl!!!! Please post pictures of your pregnant belly and cute face....you know we all want to see those!
I love you sweet pea! Will you be in Kanab for the Fourth of July?....I'm going to be in Kanab for most of July...so hopefully I can rub that cute little belly then (if that is ok with you:O).
well...congratulations again, Good luck with everything, and keep us posted! I will definitely be checking my blog list more often! :O)
SLY
SLY
SLY
joni ann

Kari W said...

Oh I love those pictures! Don't you LOVE that that is your little baby? It's SO amazing! So excited for yoU!