Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Best Buds

It is no secret who is Peyton's best buddy. I know he loves me and of course he always wants me when he's sad but Shaye is definitely is best buddy. He thinks his Dad is so cool and pretty much anything he does is hilariously funny. Sometimes I complain that Peyton gives Shaye more kisses and hugs without him even asking but I do think it is pretty cute how much he loves his Dad, plus I know he couldn't live without me...either one of them really:)
Here's my boys already and matching for church.
I had to get a picture of this I just thought it was too cute! Peyton wants to be just like Dad getting ready for the day:)
I am sure it won't be long before Peyton will want to go out in the hills with Dad...he just needs to get a little bigger:)
They had fun looking at all the 4-wheelers and other fun toys at Bass Pro Shops I'm sure just dreaming of the day they could one...not for awhile boys.
One picture of Peyt and Mom. We had a fun day a couple weeks ago at Shaye's family reunion up in Cannonville. We had a great time, the weather was beautiful and it was fun to visit with everyone.
Peyton loved crawling around on the grass. He picked a lot of grass and tried to eat plenty, probably was successful with some too.


Here's four generations of Jackson men. Glad Grandpa Frank thought to take this picture. We were glad we were able to go see everyone it was a fun day!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

He looks so grown up in that cute outfit. HIs two little teeth are so cute. haha

Unknown said...

So cute that they are such good little buddies!