Thursday, August 25, 2011

1 Year Photo Shoot

We had a fun weekend last week. Shaye was busy hunting and working so Peyton and I headed to Kanab and enjoyed some time with family and mostlyI wanted to go over and have my dad take some pictures of Peyton as we quickly approach his 1st Birthday!! It was so fun and I feel like we got a lot of cute ones. It is hard work taking pictures of a busy little boy especially outside when there is so much to explore. We took lots but here are a few as a sneak peak. These are some of my favorites, they haven't been touched up yet I need to decide which ones I want to print.
This silly kid, every time I put him on the grass he just crawls into the rocks. He likes to sit in the rocks instead of on the soft grass. Also this is the "man cub" crawl as Shaye calls it. He likes to keep his knees off the not so soft ground:)

He's getting so big!! I can't believe how much he is growing up. And he's just so darn cute, (of course I am a little bias) I can't get enough of him!!


He found great joy in pulling this leaf apart, can't you see the excitement on his face? Oh the simple things in life:)


We just love our sweet little guy and can't believe he is almost one!! He is the greatest blessing in our lives!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Ash he is so cute! They turned out great. Jax did that crawl too! It was hilarious. My favorites are where he is on the deck or playground (wood thing haha) and the second to last close up one! Too cute!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big and grown up he is looking. He is so handsome!! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe hes almost one.

Mikkel said...

Cute! I think he looks like both u and Shaye.

jennie said...

Ashley, you have such an adorable little boy! I can't believe it's been a year already! You are such a cute mom!