Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Shower

The past two weeks seem to have been crazy busy, time just keeps flying by! While Mikkel was here she was kind enough to throw me a super fun and nice baby shower. It was so cute, she did a fabulous job. Thanks to everyone that came, here are a few pictures of all the fun:)
These are the way cute party favors Mikkel made. It was a little shower sponge and lotion and it said, "From Ashley's shower to your shower." So cute and clever:)
The treats were so delicious plus they looked so pretty.
Love all the blue to celebrate our little boy!
Opening gifts, this was a cute blanket that Grandma Jackson made for the little guy.

Jen, Jana, Me, Mikkel and Tavin enjoying the party. Jen was so great to come and help Mikkel get everything put together. Thanks Jen you are great! Also my Mom came over from Kanab to help out and I was so glad to have her there she is so wonderful. Big thanks to Mikkel, everything turned out wonderful and they put her house together in one day after them not living there for 3 months!! Thanks Mikkel you are the best, we loved having you and the boys here and can't wait til you're home for good!
I can't believe that I am down to the end of my pregnancy. Only 6 weeks or so left now. I'm still feeling really good and hope that it will continue. I am loving feeling the baby move all the time. Shaye thinks I'm so silly cause when I feel his little feet poking out or something I'll say how I think he is so cute. He reminds me that I can't see him but I really do, I already think he is just so cute and precious. I can't wait to meet him and it won't be long now!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Everything looked so cute! Sad I missed it. But I hope you got some cute things. Mikkel does throw a great baby shower. That's for sure. :) You're looking cute as can be. :)

Kassi said...

I am so excited for you! Looks like a great party! Hope you stay feeling well for the rest of your pregnancy. Get lots of rest! :)

Ly + Alan said...

Your shower looks like it was so much fun! I am so excited for you to have your baby, -- you're an adorable pregnant lady!! =)

Anyway can you send me your snail mail address? My email is lyannab@gmail.com

Thanks =)