Thursday, October 14, 2010

Time Gone by to Fast

I can't believe how quickly time is going by. Our little Peyton will be a month old tomorrow! Crazy! This past month has been so fun for me to just be home enjoying being a mom. It has been an adjustment having our little guy here but we love it. Peyton is growing and changing already, he can hold up his head really well and is usually a happy camper as long as his belly is full:)
Here are just some random pictures from the past month.
I just love this picture of Peyton and my Grandpa Brown, Peyton looks like he has a cute little smile on his face. He loves his Great Grandpa Brown, they both have dimples in their chins:)
I try so hard everyday to get pictures of Peyton when he is up looking around but as soon as I start taking pictures he gets mad and stops holding his head up. I will have to improve my skills of catching him at good moments, I have so much to learn:)
Luckily the weather was nice last weekend so we could go watch Brandon's football game at Snow College. It was so fun to watch him play and see most of my family. Peyton enjoyed the game and was so good on our first little trip together.
This was the first time that Peyton met uncle Brandon, I think they liked each other:)
This week has been so fun because my wonderful friend Katy came to visit for a few days. Mikkel invited her to come stay while her husband was out of town and we had a blast visiting and reminiscing about the good old days growing up together. We had many good laughs about how silly we were and I'm so glad we had the chance to catch up. I can't believe we are grown up and having our own families, crazy how the time has gone by.
Peyton is finally enjoying bath time. He used scream but now he's decided it's quite relaxing, here he is just chillin and enjoying the good life. His little tub is so cool I want one like it:)
These are some cool pictures from a repelling trip Shaye just went on. Sure looks cool but I don't think I could ever do it.
Here's Shaye making his way down this very scary drop off, seriously I couldn't do this.
Shaye made it down, here is the view from the bottom looking up, crazy!!
It's been a good month can't believe it's gone by so fast.

3 comments:

Malinda S. said...

I love newborn baby pics so keep posting them! It is unreal how fast they grow up. Everyone says that but you really don't realize it until you have one of your own and it just flies by much too quickly! He is sure cute!

K Worthington said...

Seriously your little guy is SO cute! You are such a cute mom, love all the pics!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love the pic of you and Katy! Pretty Mommas! =) Peyton is sure a cutie! Keep up with all the pictures; they are fun to look back on. I swear time will pass soooo much more quickly now!