Thursday, October 28, 2010

Out of Time

The past six weeks has flown by and it has been so wonderful to be home and enjoy watching sweet little Peyton grow and change. He is my new best buddy, I love talking to him and working so hard to get a smile out of him:) Starting Monday it's back to work for me and we'll see if I survive. I'm trying to have a positive attitude about the whole thing, it will all work out I'm sure. People have to do it all the time right? Well here are some pictures of our little man, he really is such a joy in our lives.
One of my favorite things...I love when he puts his little head on his hands when he's resting on my shoulder, I love it:)

Hi everybody, I'm one month old today!
Here I am six weeks old today! He is such a little cutie and he has started smiling and it is the best! I was working so hard to get him to smile and caught it on camera, my face was exhausted from all the smiling!
But it was worth it and I caught him!!
This is the other face we often get. This is mad face, but I still love it, he's just so cute to me:)
Peyton chillin with Dad, doesn't he look so big sitting there all by himself?!
And finally Shaye got a deer! We are so proud of him especially Peyton as you can see. I feel like the deer hunt was very long this year but finally it is over for another year and he got one so we can have meat for the winter.
Good job Shaye!!

6 comments:

Hollie said...

I can't believe Peyton is smiling! So cute! And Ash good for you for the positive attitude. I'm rooting for ya. And if you need anything let me know! :)

Taylors said...

Booo for having to go back. And yes a lot of us have had to do it :( It doesn't last forever, you can do it, it will be hard though.
Peyton is sooooo cute! Love the pic of he and Daddy chillin on the couch!

Emily* said...

Oh my!!! I LOVE the smile!! :D Peyton is just the cutest babe ever. I miss him lots... love the post, and love your fam! Good job to Shaye too!! Can't wait to see you all Sunday :)

Mikkel said...

I'm glad you got a smile, and I'm even more glad you got the mad face! Haha I love that face. It is too cute. I know, so sad that I tend to find the mad faces so amuzing! Don't worry about work, when the babe doesn't have shaye, he will have me. The dentist needs you.

ha:)

Kate Nally said...

I love his mad face! And the expression on his face when he's looking at the deer cracks me up! What a cute kid :)

Kanani said...

Such cute pictures! He's growing up so fast.