Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5 Month update

Happy 5 months to our little Peyton!
I can't believe that Peyton is already 5 months old, the months are going by so quickly and he's growing up so fast. I can barely keep up with the little guy! I love him more and more each day I can hardly stand it. Who knew you could love someone so much!?! His smile melts my heart and I'd do anything for him to be happy. He's been a little sick this past week and it made me so sad. He's doing much better now and is chipper as ever.
He's been so much fun to play with he loves to be talked to and tickled. I swear he's ticklish all over. Sometimes he just starts giggling and we don't even know what he's laughing at. He loves his Dad! Shaye doesn't even have to try he says one word to Peyton and he just starts giggling. I have to work so hard for those laughs but for Shaye he's giving up for nothing!
He's such an easy going happy little man. His favorite game is eat my fingers. He puts his hand in front of your month and he wants you to pretend to eat is fingers. He loves it! It never gets old he could do it all day:)
He has started rolling over. He still needs a little encouragement and nudge to get over, he always gets stuck on his arm. He is a mover though he is always kicking and jumping, he's not much for holding still. We think he might turn out to be a swimmer. When he's on his tummy he kicks his legs and looks like he's trying to swim, so cute:)
He is my best buddy. He was sitting by me and holding on to my arm and I think we were looking at pictures of him, he likes looking at himself:) These little things make life so great, thanks Peyton for making our lives so fun!:)

2 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

Rolling over already. We need to see him again before he gets too big and is crawling!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! I love him too!