Saturday, February 26, 2011

Family time

We have had some fun family time this week. We love spending time with family and luckily I got a lot of fun pictures!
I watched Traj and Tav the other night and we had a great time. Here's Peyt and Tav enjoying their dinners. Don't they look enthused? I told them to smile but they didn't listen:)
This weekend Shaye was out of town working so we Peyton and I went down to St George. My whole family was coming over and we celebrated Nathan's 16th birthday!! Peyton had tons of fun playing with everyone, here he is with his Grammies, Great Grammy was teaching him how to knit:)
Dad and Nate relaxing watching the basketball game.
Nate loves baby Peyton. He asked to hold him several times, Nate loves all his nephews!
Peyt and Gramps
We went bowling and out to dinner to celebrate Nate's birthday. He loves bowling and he loves pizza, so that's what we did.

Gramps teaching Traj some tricks
I love my boy and we had a great weekend together but we are so happy to have Daddy home. Peyton and Shaye are playing as we speak, Peyton was so happy to see him...and so was I:)

5 comments:

JEN said...

YAY! Looks like a fun time. And I am glad we got to see you here for a bit as well. It was fun! We should hang out here sometime when it isn't raining though... next time!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe Nathan is already 16!

Mikkel said...

Cute pic of you two at the end! Funny pic of tav and p at the beginning!

Brant and Jana said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Nater, Nater Aligator!

Natalie Puikkonen said...

Cute pics. I can't believe Nate is 16 time flies by sooooo fast!