Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First boo boo

Our little guy is growing up so fast. With growing up comes bumps and bruises along the way. I hate that it has to happen but it's part of life. Peyton is growing and learning and becoming braver everyday. He is always trying to do something new. He's learning to pull himself up and things and is always trying to get things out of reach. Last night he was crawling around and such and somehow did a little nose dive and got a floor burn on his nose:( Poor little guy but he's still the cutest thing I've ever seen! Plus Peyton has turned 8 months!! Wow I can't believe how quickly time goes by.
Peyton and Mommy, getting ready for bed.
And here is the boo boo:( His poor little nose but still happy as ever and always with a smile!:)
We have finally brought out the highchair and he loves it! He can work on feeding himself some little things and he is enjoying that very much! Why do you have to grow up Peyton I just want you to stay little.

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Oh no poor little guy. I hate when they get hurt. He looks so cute though with his little red nose. And hey your couches look different. Did you get more slipcovers?? :)

Malinda S. said...

Poor little guy. He sure looks cute though!

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Poor little guy :( It's only the start though... He is adorable. Thanks again for the fun stay! You're a lifesaver!

Mikkel said...

Ohh Ouch! Bummer, but yes, it's just the beginning. One of my boys have been getting hurt everyday out here I swear. I'm seriously glad they are still alive. Anyway, he's so cute!

Unknown said...

Poor Peyton. He is so cute and happy though! I love him in the robe!