Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy May!

We were so excited around our house for May to be here! We have been enjoying nice weather and good times together. That was until this morning when I looked out and saw that it was SNOWING outside! So depressing. I could hear it raining and thundering all night and that was fine but snow, that is just not ok! No walk for us today, Peyton will bummed he really enjoys his walks. Oh well life will go on...here are some fun pictures of our little cutie lately. He is growing up so fast! He will be 8 months this week, how time flies. Peyton has just got his first tooth and he has been quite mobile. He has learned to crawl. He'll only do a few crawls so far which is fine with me. I'm not ready for him to be all over the place just yet. I love to see his personality develop. Peyton is a very easy going and happy boy. He seems to be very social. He always enjoys being around lots of people and will share his smile with all. He has become quite vocal and getting louder everyday it seems, I love to hear his chatter:) The number one comments that I always get from strangers is..."He has the biggest eyes, do they always look like that?" Yes he always has the wide eyed look, he is very alert and attentive. We couldn't love this little guy any more, but it seems my love grows for him everyday. We love being your parents Peyton thanks for making our home such a happy place!
So yes Peyt's eyes are usual wide open, especially for pictures but lately when I go to snap a picture he seems to be anticipating the flash and he will squint his eyes, so funny it cracks me up. If you click on the picture and make it big you can see his little white tooth:)
Love this of our little slugger at his uncle Branson's baseball game this weekend. We loved being out in the sun!!
These are some pictures of our trip to Grandma Alta's "GG" to pick up Shaye when he got home. Peyton had a great time with GG and she had a wonderful time with him.
Enjoying bath time, one of the best times of the day Peyton would say!
Peyt wasn't sure what to think of the grass in GG's backyard. It took him a little bit to get used to it but then he liked it and enjoyed trying to eat the rose petals.
I love my little boy he is such a sweetie! Don't you ever grow up Peyton, just stay little! I love you!

1 comment:

K Worthington said...

He is so cute Ashley! Love those big eyes!