Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!
Since we are missing Shaye this Easter I wanted to get these pictures up so he could see them. We have had a great day enjoying time with family. Peyton had fun and was such a good boy for all the Saturday festivities. We'll have more pictures tomorrow:)
Coloring eggs this morning tired Peyton right out:) He fell asleep in middle of all the chaos.

First Easter rolling experience for the little man, he and Gramps had a great time:)



Before...
after:) He just wanted to get a closer look at the sand, he'd never seen it before. He got a good look and a good taste I'm sure. But he didn't even cry when he face planted in the sand just a look of shock like he didn't know what just happened to him.

Does he look concerned with Gramps 4-wheeling out to the spot in the van? I think he enjoyed the bumps:)
Ready for bed in his Easter jammies, it's been a great day!
Auntie Ems
Uncle Brandon...lots of good times playing with the aunts and uncles.

He sure misses you Dad but we hope you have a Happy Easter in Texas. Miss you and love you lots!!:)

6 comments:

Mikkel said...

Looks like lots of fun! Dad even went easter egg rolling?!? I really am missing out, everyone is there! I don't think we've had this much involvement for a long time! Oh well, such is life. Cute white stripe outfit and jammies!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

He's so cute. It was really good to see you.

Ashley J said...

It really does look like so much fun. I love that you roll Easter eggs I thought that was a tradition for everyone until I heard otherwise. Must be a Kanab thing. :) Such a cute little boy too!

mommaRx said...

What a cute cute little guy! Love his Easter jammies :) It looks like you had a great Holiday!

Kenzie said...

Happy Easter guys! We missed you at the Jackson's. It was another fun filled Easter let me tell ya! We'll talk about it another time. Miss you guys.

Hollie said...

What is this egg rolling thing?? Sounds fun. :)
Cute little guy in his easter jams. Getting so big. I'm glad I got to see you before I left. Have fun. I'll miss you too!