Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fun Filled Weekend

We had a busy and fun filled weekend and I am sad it is over. It has really been nice we have had a lot of fun family time. Friday we had a jammed packed day of activities. First Shaye wanted to take Peyton swimming at the new pool.
So we got all ready for a morning at the pool. Peyton even got to wear his cute robe to keep him warm:)
Look at that face. I think he's saying, "I'm not sure about this but I think I like it!" At first he wasn't to sure but he really warmed up to the idea and by the end he was loving it and kicking and splashing so much. We can't wait for summer and lots of pool days!!
After the pool we got ready and headed to Enterprise to watch Branson's baseball game. Peyton had a great time, he loved being outside and enjoying the sunshine. As did I, please let summer get here quick! Yeah I know it's still going to be awhile since this morning I woke up and saw snow falling outside!! Seriously the weather here is so strange!
Peyton had a fun time playing with his friend Trace Quarnberg. Do you just love how they are holding hands...already on there way to being best friends:)
Then to keep the good times rolling my family decided to come over on Sunday to watch conference and visit. It was so fun to have them here and as you can see they all had a fun time with the grandkids, I'm guessing that is who they really came to see:) This picture is pretty funny though, the kids were to busy to look at the camera:)
Tavin has so much curly hair Peyton couldn't keep his eyes off of it. He just wanted to pull it so so bad. Maybe because Peyton doesn't have any hair he finds it fascinating. Well he got it and he was so pleased...Tavin not so much:)

1 comment:

Mikkel said...

Good job posting so quick! Love P in his baseball outfit and him pulling Tav's hair... he's wondering where his is! Hair or no hair, they are both sooo cute!