Saturday, November 5, 2011

My First Niece is Here!

Tenley Jane Glazier is here! I am so excited to be an aunt again and to have my first niece! She is a beautiful baby girl and we are so happy to have her part of our family. She is such a good little baby and I can tell she will be a sweet little girl.
I do love being an auntie:)
Maybe Tenley can help calm down these crazy boys. They sure had a fun time playing together and I can't believe how much they are each growing up!! I think I need to get me one of these tables they loved having snacks and lunch here together. Sure do love all these boys!

3 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

I am so excited to meet her! Thanks for the post! I can't wait to hear the story.

jennie said...

yay! Tell mikkel congrats for me! Tenley is beautiful! And I love her sweet name!

Malinda S. said...

Congrats to Mikkel! What a cutie!