Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend 2011

This Thanksgiving was another fabulous one. It was always one of my favorite traditions when all the Brown's would get together for Thanksgiving and it is still as great now as I always remember it being. It is crazy how the family just keeps growing and growing we had about 50 people this year and I think it is safe to say that fun was had by all:) Since my whole immediate family was there we got family pictures since we have a few new additions since our last one:)
I love this picture of Peyton with his Great Grandma and Grandpa Brown. Peyt was ready for the big feast, his favorite things to carry around all day was spoons and a plate:)
Grandpa and all of his Granddaughters that were there. We all love Grandpa, he really is the greatest man I know.
Notice the spoon...
now double spoons!
It is hard work getting a good picture of all of us but I think this one is pretty good. Everyone is looking and no one is crying:)
Our little family
Peyton was getting pretty sick of taking pictures, he thought it'd be more fun upside-down:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I'm so sad I missed out!!!

Hollie said...

What fun pictures! Cute cute family. :)

jennie said...

Ashley! Can I just say that you have the cutest little boy in the world! Oh, he is adorable!

K Worthington said...

Such great pictures! You and your sisters are so gorgeous! Your son is so so cute:)