Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

We enjoyed a great Father's Day this year. It was low key and we just enjoyed being together as a little family. I asked Shaye what he would like to do for his special day...
 and this is what it looked like. Shaye loves to fish and he loves being with his little side kick. So we headed out for an evening of fishing and a little picnic. Peyton likes to watch Shaye cast out but then he most enjoys throwing rocks in the water, which probably doesn't help in catching fish:)
 Peyton loves his Dad and loves going on fun adventures with him. Peyton is already taking after Shaye in his love of the outdoors. I'm sure they will enjoy many fishing and hunting trips in the future. Shaye is a fabulous Dad and is so great to Peyton and I. We are lucky to have him in our lives, we are blessed! What can I say I love my two little fishermen:)
 Please, no pictures! Peyton was cracking me up with his sunglasses on his hat. I don't know where he learned that from but he started doing it himself. Now he won't put them on like you should, he thinks it looks better on top of his head, funny kid:)
 Here are some bonus pictures that make me laugh. This is Kinley who I watch several times a week. Now that she is getting older her and Peyton are becoming quite good friends. It's funny Peyton thinks he needs to help her do everything and he always wants to hold her hand, it's cute:)
 I think she likes it for the most part but sometimes she wants to be independent. I must admit I love it when they hold hands and hug, it's so cute. I am sure I won't always feel that way when he's holding hands and hugging on girls when he gets older, guess I better enjoy it now:)
 These two share a love of being outside and we had a great afternoon of bubbles, watering flowers and playing baseball.
Peyton got tired so he sat down but kept playing baseball, it turned into looking more like golf. Enjoying fun times in the sun!

No comments: