Monday, June 11, 2012

Around the house lately with my two silly boys. Peyton loves to play with his dad and looks froward to him coming home every day. If he thinks he hears him come in he'll start walking around the house saying, "Daddy, Daddy....Dad.....Shaye!" It is so funny it makes me laugh, if he doesn't get a response from Daddy he'll start yelling Shaye! What a funny kid he is, he makes us laugh all day. Except for when he's not feeling good then he's just sad. He was not feeling well this past week and there was mostly just sadness and whining around here. So glad that he is feeling better and back to his old self now, life is good again!:)
 Peyt and Dad playing on the stairs. Peyton loves playing on the stairs and he also knows if I say he needs to go to time out he will go sit on the bottom stair:)
 Kisses for Daddy. Peyton is a very fair kid, if he gives one of us a kiss he will always look up and offer a kiss to the other. It's so sweet of him, he wants us both to feel loved:)
 Guess they both fell asleep:) This is one of Peyton's favorite games. He will lay down anywhere and pretend to snore and be asleep. I don't know why but he thinks it is so funny and I must admit it is pretty funny, I always laugh:)
 Me and my man:)
 Peyton had a blast swimming with Daddy at his Aunt Janet's house this weekend. Peyt loves swimming especially with Dad, he loved riding around on his back and jumping in from the side.
 When things got a little to cold in the pool as the sun went down everyone headed to the hot tub. No worries it wasn't really hot just nice and warm for the kids to enjoy:)
Peyton and Janet playing and enjoying life:) It was Mataya's birthday and we were glad we could come and join in the fun!

2 comments:

Ashley J said...

What cute boys they are. :) I love that Peyton calls Shaye by his name, so cute. Brylie used to call me "Ashie" the whole first year of her life...no one else called me mommy, why would she. :) I thought it was actually pretty cute. Hope you're enjoying your summer!

Hollie said...

Peyton looks so big in those first few pictures! I love the fake sleep/snore. Jaxon does that too and it's so funny. And a sick kid is no fun. I feel ya there. Glad he is doing better. :)