Thursday, July 19, 2012

Peyton's vacation

So I thought I had more pictures from Peyton's weekend but this was the only one I could find on the computer I may add others if I get them off of Shaye's phone. But I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Larry and Kelly and especially AUNTIE JENNICA for taking such great care of our little man while we were away. He had a great time and it was so nice to have a little time away even though we missed him so much! I love this picture it makes me laugh. They had just gone swimming, thus the no shirt. But I love his hat and that he his laying his head on Jen's shoulder, he looks like such a little stud muffin!:) Peyton and Jen got to spend a lot of quality time together and we can't thank her enough for taking such good care of him. We set up his bed in her room so they got to have a sleep over every night. Everything seemed to go well so we are so grateful! Thanks Jen, you're the best!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute! Glad you got to have a fun vacation!

Nate and Aspen Johnson said...

He was so fun!!! I need a kid just like him! He is so good and just goes with the flow... even when we put him in a speedo!