Monday, September 10, 2012

Playing catch up

We have been so busy the last few weeks with lots of things going on in our lives that I have gotten so behind in my posts. Shaye has started school again and it is going to be one long year as he finishes the last part of the program! I will be so happy when next summer rolls around and we can be done with this craziness! Until then here are a bunch of pictures to catch up on what we've been up to. Despite Shaye's crazy schedule and the things in our lives we have found time to do some fun things together.
It is officially football season! Peyton likes to watch football with Shaye on t.v. and last night when it would go to a commercial he would say, "I need football." haha it was pretty funny, that is his new thing now he says "I need..." all day long now. He needs a lot of things! Anyways Peyton got this football painted on his cheek at a little fair and he loved it! He was so sad when it washed off in the tub. He said, "my football" as he saw the paint in the water:(
Shaye took his brother Bransen on a quick trip to an Angels game in CA before Bransen headed off on his mission. He's been gone a few weeks now and we miss him but we are so happy for how well he is doing in the MTC!
Enjoyed a nice night of fishing with the Lee family. Peyton and Jaxon could have thrown rocks in the water all night! 

They were pretty impressed with how far their dad's could throw rocks. Every time they'd let one fly you could hear the boys saying, "WOW!" :)
We were lucky to have my brother Brandon and his girlfriend Jessica come visit us for a weekend. We had so much fun hanging out and Peyton LOVES showing off for those two. This is Brandon and Peyton up at the Lake on the Hill enjoying a wonderful evening.

It was a great time had by all that evening, Shaye helped Trajen catch a fish and he couldn't have been happier!
Peyton with Brandon and Jess on our nice ride up the mountain.

One night Shaye had been sitting behind me rubbing my neck, which was very nice. After Shaye got up and moved Peyton climbed right up and took over! It was pretty funny. I love my Peyton, it was a light massage but I could feel the love:)
Labor Day we went to the parade for the county fair and these boys had a blast! They collected more candy than they knew what to do with! Peyton sure loves his cousins Traj and Tav. So glad they like playing together.


Latter that day we got to enjoy some fun swimming at Aunt Janet's house. Peyton had a blast, he loves being in the water!
Shaye and I ran the KTX 5-k/10-k race that my dad was organizing. It turned out to be  a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it. Shaye on the other hand was just mad he didn't get one of the cool medals. It wasn't on the street it was a trail race that went up and around those mountains behind us so it was a run/hike, really it was lots of fun!
Brandon and Jessica ran it with us too. I'd say it was a success and a good time for everyone and what a beautiful morning!
Showing Peyton where his mom and dad grew up from up in the hills.
Showing peyton some love, he wasn't loving it so much!:)
These are good times right here...love my little family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like some fun times! I want to see you guys soon...it's been way too long!