Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas 2012

The Christmas fun continues at our house and I must say I really loved every day of December. I am sad that it is over and now since Christmas is gone I am ready to move on to summer time!! I wish I could just skip January and February, they are not my favorite!! Anyways, we really did love the Christmas season and here are the rest of the pictures to proof it!:)
Here is Peyton and I enjoying our nightly ritual. GG recorded a Christmas book for Peyton that she gave to him before Thanksgiving. He loved it so much and we seriously read it AT LEAST once a day everyday until Christmas! He loved it and still asks for it but I put it away with the Christmas decorations so we can enjoy it next year.
For Christmas we were with my family this year and it was WONDERFUL!  I loved every minute of it! All of my brothers and sisters were home and it was so nice to relax and all enjoy being together for a few days. Mikkel got all of us girls these super cute "flirty" aprons. We all felt like Santa's little helpers.
Sweet baby Tenley is the cutest little helper though. She needed a cute little apron too. 
We all love out little Tenny:)
All the kids looking cute around the tree.
Tavin and Peyton looking at The Night Before Christmas.
Peyton was excited to participate in our annual Nativity. He was a shepherd and he was the cutest little shepherd if you ask me:)
Shaye made a grand entrance when he decided he'd be the donkey and even gave Emily (Mary) a ride in to the stable on his back. Now that is a good donkey:)
He took his role very seriously and gave a great performance, good job sweetheart!!
Peyton was a great little shepherd and was doing so good. He even went and found a little figurine of baby Jesus from one of the little Nativities my mom had and put him in the manger. So when they put Tenley in the manger Peyton was not happy, she was sitting on baby Jesus! He kept saying, "Tenny, get out!" Haha this boy is to much some times.
Peyton and Dad, the stars of the show for me.
Peyton and Tavin helping to hold up the star. Good thing Great Grandma Brown happen to have two of them, she is so good at keeping all the kids happy:)
The whole cast except it looks like I kind of cut Brandon out on the side, oops sorry:)
These boys were so silly and having so much fun playing and running around. They loved the snowman nightlight in the hallway. They turned that off and on about a hundred times for sure.
Christmas jammies!!!

And the night wouldn't be complete without some wrestling times with Gramps to get them good and tired out. They loved it and kept asking him for more!
Look who found Santa's cookies!!! She was loving it, she took a bite or two out of each one with a big smile on her face!:)
Finally Christmas morning was here!! Peyton was pretty excited to find that Santa had brought him a Dinosaur Train!! Dinosaur Train is his favorite little show to watch so we knew he would love to have his own train. It was a big hit, Santa made a good choice:) 
Peyton and Dad checking out his stocking. I had to quickly hide all of the treats before he went crazy and ate it all!
Tavin showing Peyton his cool shark!
It was a wonderful day! I don't know why I stopped taking pictures but we also enjoyed a nice Christmas day dinner and more family fun. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!

No comments: