Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I can't believe we are now in 2013!! Time just keeps marching on and it gets quicker everyday it seems. I'd love to make time stand still with Peyton. He is so cute and lovable right now and he loves me and loves doing everything with me. I hope that is always the case:) 
We had a great New Year's and here are a few pictures from our new year happenings!
I some how didn't get this picture on the last post about Christmas but just thought it was so cute had to put it on here. Peyton loves playing with his cousins! 
 What would new year's be without some football watching? We got this cute little jersey for Peyton for Christmas and now him and Dad can watch their football games in style!

 Love my boys!!
 For New Year's Eve this year we went over to our friend's, the Quarnberg's house and had a fun filled evening with the Lee's and the Hansen's. These three boys had a great time playing and checking out all of Trace's cool toys! Cute little buddies they are.
 This is Peyton and Trace pretending to go to sleep. Don't let them trick you, it was all a game. No sleeping was happening here!

 These two just wouldn't give it up. I fully planned on putting Peyton to sleep, as you can see he is in his pajama's. But nope these two boys were happy and going strong until the clock struck midnight and they rang in the new year!
We tried to get them to go to sleep by letting them watch a show on the iPad but it didn't happen. They just had a little relax time and then it was back to the party!
Peyton and Jaxon even got in on some of the Minute to Win It games. For once they were allowed to unroll a roll of toilet paper without getting in trouble! Do not try this at home boys:) 
 Since the new year we have been having fun and trying to make the most of the cold weather. Winter is not my favorite but we have been having fun. Shaye and I went skiing last weekend and we had a great time. This is only the third time I have ever been but I must say it was my best time yet! I was doing great until lunch and hadn't fallen once. After lunch wasn't as smooth, shouldn't have taken a break I guess, I lost my groove! We had a great time though and it was fun together time. 
 Peyton and I headed out in the backyard to play in the snow for the first time this year. Peyton loved playing in the snow! We used our sandcastle buckets and made towers out of the snow which he loved to step on and say, "Oh no my tower!" We threw snowballs and Peyton is very much into being fair and taking turns, after he does something it is my turn. And he is very strict, I must take a turn! I just love this boy. I can't even express the joy he brings to my little heart. Sometimes I think I might burst! 
Love you my Peyton!!

No comments: