Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Memories 2009

I hope everyone had a most wonderful Christmas! Here is a run down of our Christmas activities. We had a great holiday and enjoyed time with all of our family!
The holiday started off with Christmas Eve dinner at our house! Yes we had our first major family event at our home and everything went really well thankfully:)
A few days before the festivities began Jenn and I started making the preperations. I was so thankful that Jenn was willing to come help me out since I had to work all week as well. Here we are making rolls. I must say they are getting better each time I make them!

Christmas Eve Grandma Alta, me and Jenn getting the finishing touches ready.


Here is the whole gang! I think this is the first picture we have all together on Shaye's Mom's side of the family. We loved having everyone there!
Here's Branson excited about a gift, I think it is actually popcorn:)
My exciting new gift! Shaye got me a new camera!! You will now all enjoy clearer pictures, I'm so excited!
Christmas morning Shaye and I enjoyed the task of putting out the stockings under the tree. I just love Christmas!
Then it was off to Kanab where we spent Christmas Day at Shaye's Dad's house. We enjoyed a great dinner and more gift opening. Here is Jenn, Kelly and Larry making the dinner preparations.
We eventually made our way to my parents house to enjoy more holiday fun. Here is Brandon holding sweet little baby Tavin, he is a proud uncle.
Brandon and Shaye had fun playing, or teasing little Trajen. Traj was having fun too so everyone was happy:) I hope all of you had a most wonderful Christmas holiday and I hope you have an even better new year!!

1 comment:

Emily* said...

very nice! i love when you make new posts:) Christmas was good to you and Shaye wasn't it? haha it was good to me too! So glad you guys could come for a while because I missed you both a ton when you weren't with us. Can't wait until next year when we can all be together!!! Love you!