Thursday, December 10, 2009

Everything is Merry and Bright


I love Christmas time and I have been enjoying decorating my house very much!! Here are a few pictures to show how we are getting into the holiday season:)
I'm so happy to have a tree...shortly after this picture was taken I sat down and was enjoying the glow of the pretty lights. Slowly, without warning our beautiful tree fell to the ground right in front of me. It was actually quite funny, so we picked it up, secured it a little better and I put the decorations on again. I actually think it looked better the second time around, so maybe it was mint to be?!:)
I love my pretty nativity I got from my Mom a couple years ago.
This is what Shaye was doing while I was decorating, watching t.v....he seemed to be enjoying himself as well:)
Shaye had already done his hard work. He hung Christmas lights outside on the house. This picture doesn't do them justice. I love them they twinkle and are so pretty. He did a great job!
Hopefully Santa will find our stockings:)
I don't think I ever posted pictures of the inside of our house so here are a few.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Season!! It is the most wonderful time of the year!

6 comments:

mommaRx said...

I'm just imagining you, sitting there admiring the tree and then.... crash! It falling over. I bet it was so hilarious (crappy at the time, but funny now to think of it!)I miss you guys living up here, even if we didn't see eachother too much :) At least we knew we couldif we all weren't so busy :) Merry Christmas

Sarah Jimenez said...

That's a funny story about your tree! Glad it didn't fall on you! Your decorations look great. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Your house looks so great, especially with all your festive decorations. You are so good at decorating! That's a tall tree! Good job decorating it...twice!!

Malinda S. said...

I have had the tree come down just after we finished decorating it...it was humorous and sad at the same time. You look ready for the holidays!

Ashley J said...

So cute! Your house looks great, and I'm glad you put Shaye to work at least a little bit. :) Love the decorations, and I feel your pain, I gave up with my ribbon after the third time of my fallen tree and sent Shawn to Walmart for a bigger stand that might hold. :)

Hollie said...

Your house looks great all decorated up! I'm glad you posted pictures of it too even though I have now seen it for myself. :)