Friday, March 12, 2010

Cruising continued!!

Here is the rest of the cruise continued...
Here we are enjoying some time in our room after a long day of walking in the hot sun. We decided to order some of the free room service. It was great!

This was in Puerto Vallarta. We stopped on this bridge and there was this huge iguana chilling in the trees.

These are some of the beautiful views of the ocean in Puerto Vallarta. This was my favorite stop of the cruise.
While there we went on a great tour of the whole city and it even had a stop at a Tequila Factory. Everyone got to try several samples and we enjoyed watching everyone. The people with us asked if they could have extra since we weren't having any:)
The best stop of the tour was this beautiful little spot with waterfalls and natural pools. This crazy guys was diving off the rocks blindfolded!

So beautiful!
One of the really fun things to do on the boat was the ice skating rink. Shaye really enjoyed it and thought he wasn't too bad. I love ice skating, I like to pretend I'm really good when I'm not! I always dreamed I would be an ice skater in the Olympics...maybe someday:)
Look at Shaye showing off his skills:)
The last night all the waiters sang us a goodbye song. We loved our waiters, they were the best!
Looks like we've been gone to long. I'm starting to look a little crazy. Shaye caught me at a great moment, I obviously not prepared but he sure thought it was funny. We had a BLAST but it is nice to be home. We are finally getting settled back into normal life and definitely missing the sunshine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed seeing all the pictures from your cruise! It looks like it was way nice. I was also waiting to see the blog announcement! Yea! I remember pretending like we were ice skaters when we were little. Good times!