Friday, March 12, 2010

Cruising!!

Last week Shaye and I were living the good life in the sunshine cruising around Mexico! It was so wonderful and warm and we enjoyed every minute of it. We cruised from L.A. to Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. It was great and here are some pictures to document our time there, enjoy.
First day out to sea just soaking up the sun!!

Shaye had fun participating in the 3 on 3 basketball and dodgeball tournaments on the boat. Here he is playing some basketball.
Our favorite show on the boat was the ice show. There was an ice skating rink on the ship and they had a great ice show. I thought it might be a little cheesy and not so good but we were quite surprised because it was really very good!
Our first formal night Shaye looking sharp:)

These are our wonderful dinner friends. The couple on the left were from L.A. and the couple on the right are from Scottland. They were both very interesting and we enjoyed visiting with them each night.
I thought our ship was very nice and loved all the creative decorations. My favorite was these cool flowers, so pretty.
This was our favorite towel animal. Shaye became good friends with him, I think they look a lot a like, don't you!?:)
Here we are at our first stop, Cabo San Lucas. It was a beautiful day and we loved our time there.
We went on a fun little tour to go snorkeling, whale watching and kayaking. I jumped in and took a quick look at the fish and I was done. I prefer to be above the water. I really liked the kayaking so I did that and Shaye snorkeled:)
If you click on this picture you can see the whale in the middle of the boats. Every time someone saw a whale all the boats would come flying over to see him. We saw tons of whales and it was pretty neat, they are such huge animals!
The next day we stopped in Mazatlan and it was definitely not as cool as Cabo. We tried to walk to the old down town area and got lost. It is a dirty city and I wouldn't care to go back there. We finally found the down town and the only cool thing was this old Church. This wasn't our favorite stop.
We did find this cool dog on our long walk. They were trying to get out and I'm sure glad they couldn't!
I couldn't upload anymore pictures to this post so look below for the rest of the trip on the next post:)

2 comments:

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Looks like fun. We went on the same cruise for our honeymoon.

Kaisi Grow said...

LOVE your cruise pictures!. What ship did you go on? I never knew they had ice skating rinks, how fun!

Congratulations on the baby, it's going to be so cute!!