Monday, May 17, 2010

100%

As some of you might remember when we went in for my ultrasound last month the gender of our little baby wasn't for sure. The lady had told us that she was 52% sure it was a boy... I think she might have been joking a little bit but it was hard to tell, she never said she was kidding. So I had my regular doctors appointment today so we had them double check so we could be more confident what our baby would be. This time there was no question our baby is a little boy, I could even tell! He looks so cute to me and I just love him so much. He is healthy and seems quite happy in his little home in my tummy. I can feel him moving around a lot which is so fun. I can't wait to meet him and glad we now have 100% confidence that we can get ready for a boy!!

6 comments:

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

yay!! I can't wait to meet him!!

Mikkel said...

He'll be here before we know it!!!

Hollie said...

Yay for 100%. Let the shopping begin.

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Congrats! That will be so fun.

Kate Nally said...

Yay!!!!! Let the shopping begin!!! (or continue...!)

Unknown said...

Well it's official!! Now we can share boy clothes, yeah!