Monday, May 10, 2010

Texas Travels

It has been a whirlwind of a week but it has been great. I had most of the week off of work because the dentist I work for was going out of town. It worked out perfect because Mikkel needed help getting her and the boys out to Texas for the summer. So Mikkel, I and the boys hopped on a plane and headed for Texas. Well it actually wasn't that simple. Our flight was supposed to leave Tuesday night and somehow our flight was just canceled and we had to take a flight the next morning! Yes we weren't very happy about this change in our plans but it all worked out ok. We were lucky enough that we could stay at Grandma Alta's that night since we now had to be at the airport before 6 a.m. So in the end everything worked out and I had a great trip and loved my time hanging out with Mikkel and the boys. I already miss them lots:)
Traj could not have been happier to finally be on that plane headed to Texas. He had been looking forward to it and he was a great travel buddy. He is growing up so much I just love him:) Yeah and don't mind how lovely I look it was really earlier:)
Traj and I had some great times at the pool just like last year. Here he is enjoying some tasty fish crackers for our snacks.
I was very much enjoying the sunshine!
How could you not love this guys?!? He is just so darn cute!! I loved all the time to cuddle this little guy!

He even enjoyed his first pool experience, love the little monkey shorts!
Trajen is growing up so much. He was such a good little helper, setting the table and loving his little brother it's so fun to watch him grow up.
Traj and I got to be roomies and have sleep overs every night. That's what I'm missing the most waking up in the night to Traj standing next to my bed and whispering, "Ashley, can I get in your bed?" When I ask him what is wrong with his bed he'd say, "it's just that it's a mess." So I'd help him fix his bed and then lay by him til he fell back to sleep and sneak back to my bed. Traj knows he can melt my heart so easy and I'll do anything for him, all he has to do is say "Ashley" in his sweet little voice and I can't resist. In this picture he is giving his best sad face cause it was time for me to go home:( I was so sad to leave them cause I had a great time but it was great to come home to Shaye:)

Shaye came to get me in Las Vegas and we spent Mother's Day weekend with Grandma Alta and his Mom, Mike, Jenn and Branson. It was good to be together and we had a great time.
Here's everyone enjoying a nice dinner.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. This was my first Mother's Day sort of, you can see my little baby is growing and my tummy is ever expanding:)

5 comments:

Hollie said...

You are such a good aunt and sister. Yes I'm sure you miss Traj standing right in front of your face in the night. haha too funny. Glad I got to see you. You look great by the way. Love that LITTLE baby belly!

Mikkel said...

Yay, love your cute shirts! I went and got that other one today. I haven't tried it on, but I am sure it will be good. Glad we had success for you in that department!

I miss you lots. I wish you could, would (should!) come back. Tell Shaye he needs to come sell for one month. And the dentist will just have to pick up the slack. I wish wish wish you were here :( But so glad you got to come for a bit. Thanks for ALL of your help. It was so nice and FUN to have you!!!

Unknown said...

That's fun that you got to go out with them. Lucky them!! Those boys are so cute, and you are looking pretty cute yourself!

Brant and Jana said...

You are such a great Aunt, I hope Traj doesn't have any pool experiences where he needs you to save him.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-pasar-terapung-di-indonesia-yang-wajib-dikunjungi/