Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girl's Camp and Pageant

Here are some pictures of this weeks fun activities. I was able to join my ward for girls camp for part of the week. I serve in the young woman's in our ward and I very much enjoy it. Girls camp was a fun experience and I am glad I was able to attend for a couple days. The weather was so nice and it was just nice to be up in the mountains it was so pretty. It was especially enjoyable because they had plenty of bathrooms accessible for this pregnant lady:)
Here's some of our girls enjoying a game of volleyball.
More fun games, with lots of laughter:)
Here's our big tent. they are huge so we all stay in one together. It was fun minus the loud sheep that kept us up all night! Who knew that sheep could be so annoying! All in all it was a great time and I hope the girls had a great experience.
After I returned from girl's camp Shaye and I had decided that we wanted to attend the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti this year. Neither of us had ever been so off we went and we had a great time. Here I am in front of the beautiful Manti Temple. It really is so beautiful up on top of the hill.
Shaye loving being outside. It was perfect weather, no complaints here:)
When we got there we went and had a great dinner at the church and even ran into our great friends the Ackerman's, which was a plus! Then we headed over to the temple with the other couple thousand people there. Luckily we some how got great seats! Since it was just the two of us we snagged to random seats on the end of the fifth row.
The Temple looks amazing all lit up. Since the pageant didn't get over until late I asked my Uncle McKay if we could stay at his cabin near Manti. He was nice enough to let us and it was perfect! It was nice not to have to drive all the way home.
The next day we just enjoyed sometime up around the cabin. It was really beautiful and green up there. This is up looking our at the great view from the cabin.
Loving all the green trees! I can't believe how fast the summer is going by. It is crazy that it will be July this week! I am excited for the 4th of July and much more summer fun! Pregnancy is still going great for me and I am starting to get more anxious and excited for this little guy to come. Luckily we keep busy to help the time go by fast. Lets hope it keeps going by quickly:)

8 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love the Mormon Miracle Pageant! My mom was the there the last 2 weeks selling her Title of Liberty Flags. I was sad I couldn't make it. You are such a cute lil preggo lady! Good luck; I hope it continues to go well- and fast! =)

Anonymous said...

That looks so beautiful at the cabin. We live in the middle of the city and i wish we could be by some trees... or a yard. Perhaps when our lease is up. You look cute! Way to go with girls camp- looks hot! I try not to go outside much.. its too hot here!!

Brant and Jana said...

Love the manti pageant, never been in temple. You look amazing and with July as filled with plans, that little guy will be here before you know it! Way to go to girls camp! I went to volleyball camp when I was expecting Heath and it was hard, you are my hero!

Mikkel said...

Looks like fun times! Yep, baby will be here so soon!

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun! Wish we had joined you!

Malinda S. said...

I haven't been to the pageant in years! Travis has never gone so we really need to plan ahead one year and make it up. You are looking so cute!

katieandtckrueger said...

Hey!! You're such a cute pregnant lady!! I think Laurie and Tucker and fam, and TC and I are going down to St. George next weekend...you should go down there too! I want to see you!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-bahaya-radiasi-hp/