Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week One

Time goes by so quickly, I can't believe our little Peyton is 10 days old today! We are settling in to our new routines with our new little guy and we are all doing well. Peyton is a very happy baby and a great sleeper so far. I hate to even say that for fear that it will not continue so I will not say any more about it:) We've had a good week and here are some pictures for you to enjoy.
Trajen and Peyton meet at last. Traj has been so interested in my baby the whole time I was pregnant. He would tell me, "I am so excited for your baby to come!" and "when is your baby coming?" One day he even thought he saw the baby move in my tummy and he was pretty excited. This is when they met for the first time. Traj came and looked at him through the window at the hospital but couldn't come back and see him.
What a proud cousin. Can't wait until Traj, Tavin and Peyton can be great friends.
Isn't he the cutest little monkey!?! We call him our little chimp cause when he starts to cry he sounds like a little chimpanzee:)
Peyton and Mommy
He enjoys taking naps in the boppy.
Peyton and I really enjoy our days together, the thought of leaving him to go to work makes me very sad...right now I try not to think about it.
He's been very alert the past couple days. He is so strong and he loves to lift his head and look around.


He also got to meet Uncle Nate this weekend. Nate was pretty excited about it. Doesn't he look like a proud uncle? Nate loves all his nephews:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!
Yes... time just goes by faster and faster. What is your job?

Kassi said...

He is just to darn cute!! I love the uncle pics! Nate looks so happy!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love the pictures with Nate! What a proud Uncle! Peyton is so cute. I am glad things are going well and that he is sleeping good...I agree, just don't think about going back to work. I had to with Rylee, and it's the pits.

Mikkel said...

Good pic of Nate AND Traj!

Brant and Jana said...

I can't believe he is already holding his head like that. He is so strong. Can't wait to meet him.

Kanani said...

He is sooo cute!

Unknown said...

He looks so cute. I just can't stand it, I've got to see him soon! Don't you have a mission reunion this week? If you do, you should totally come up so I can see you and him too!!

Chelsea said...

he looks perfectly precious! just adorable!

Ashley J said...

Yay! Congrats Ash, he is adorable, hope you are feeling ok, I may have to come bug you sometime so I can see the little guy in person...ooh and I love his monkey pj's. :)

K Worthington said...

Ashley-he is SO cute, you look SO great-and i'm so happy for you!! Motherhood is the best thing ever!