Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Waiting...

For those of you that are thinking that our baby is 3 days old because that is what our little baby counter says here on the blog I felt that I better clarify. No, our little boy is not 3 days old because he has not yet decided to join us. Apparently I have made him quite cozy in my belly and he doesn't feel the need to get here in any kind of hurry. Luckily I am still feeling good, anxious and uncomfortable at times but really, physically I feel pretty good. I was a little bummed to see my due date come and go with no baby but I have now come to terms with it and I'm ok if he doesn't come until this weekend. Anything beyond that will be another story:) So here we are ready and waiting, hopefully we won't be waiting for much longer we can hardly stand the anticipation of meeting our little guy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! There are lots of things to do to get things going! Good luck and can't wait to see pictures of him!

Unknown said...

Every day I keep waiting for my phone to tell me your little boy is here. Keep up the good attitude! I am so excited for him to arrive!

Anonymous said...

hang in there. i can't wait for pictures! lily is a month old now.

Brant and Jana said...

Try some blue cohosh, I swear by it :) spicey food etc all that. He'll come and he'll be healthy when he gets here! Good Luck!

Mikkel said...

Yes, way to keep up the good attitude! You're doing awesome. That's funny he should be three days old now haha :) soon enough, soon enough.

Cando said...

Oh Ash!! You poor thing! It's nice to hear you are so positive. I would be cursin up a storm!! I'm excited to hear about the story when he gets here!!

Sarah Jimenez said...

You are SO positive! I start going nuts at 37 weeks. I promise though, a good foot massage with pressure on the achillies (sp) tendon will get him here. Good luck! I can't wait to see pics!

Kanani said...

Maybe he'll be born today on McKenzie's birthday! That would be fun. Keep up the good attitude, he'll come when he's ready.

Malinda S. said...

Can't wait! I know that last week, or in your case week and a half seem to go by much too slow!