Friday, November 19, 2010

A good week

Peyton is expressing how we are feeling this week! I thought I'd better update and let you all know that we are doing much better this week. I am feeling much better and feel like we're getting into a good groove. Peyton has been sleeping so good at night which really helps, I wasn't as tired this week and I'm feeling great today. I love Fridays! I even got an extra day with him this week when the power went out at 10 AM and wouldn't be back on until after 5! So I got to come home from work and be with my favorite little guy. Peyton is getting more fun everyday. He is so smiley and loves to play on the ground. He is growing every day and just can't get enough of him, he's such a sweetheart! he's two months old now, time is just flying by and we love him more each day!
Love that cute little tongue sticking out:)

3 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

He is sooo cute! I am glad it is getting easier for you.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad things are going better for you now. What a cutie that little guy is!

Nate and Aspen Johnson said...

I will miss her too!! :) but so excited for her!