Saturday, November 13, 2010

Surviving


This picture says it all. Peyton is expressing just how I feel. I have made it through my second week of work. I won't lie it has been rough but it is getting better. Peyton has been doing really good with Shaye, it's just me not doing good with out him. Although he does start missing me when his belly gets hungry and that is where this sad face came from. Shaye took this waiting for me to get home for lunch to feed the little guy, it is nice to know I am wanted and needed:) Being back at work hasn't been so bad, the days go by pretty quickly because we are very busy but I am just so tired, by the time Thursday rolls around I'm barely making it. Peyton has been sleeping really good at night and is going 7 hours, which I am so very grateful for! Thank you sweet Peyton!
Peyton is growing up so fast, he will already be two months old this week. He is so strong. He loves to lift his head and look around at the world with those big brown eyes.
Shaye has discovered that Peyton enjoys watching Baby Einstein off You Tube. Thank you You Tube for helping Shaye babysit:)
Peyton has started to wrap his arm around mine when I'm carrying him around. It totally melts my heart, I feel like he's giving me a hug and I love it!
Yeah it's Friday and we get to spend three whole days together, I couldn't be happier!! He is looking older everyday, he's starting to get some chubby cheeks and a little double chin. Gotta love the baby chubs:)
I think he looks so old in this picture, he's growing up to fast! Also it looks like he has no hair but he does it is just getting lighter I think and probably thinning a little on top.

He is such a smiley guy these days. I was trying to caught a good smile but never quite got it but I thought this one was pretty funny with him sticking out his tongue, such a silly boy.
All and all life is good and we are enjoying everyday with our little sweetheart! Here comes another week hopefully everything goes smoothly, wish us luck:)

9 comments:

John and Lindsay said...

He is getting big and has some cute chubby cheeks. We really like the pic of his sad face because he was missing you. John also loves the pics of him with Grandma and Grandpa Brown. He is a cutie!

Kate Nally said...

That is the saddest little face!!! But he's such a cutie even when he's frowning :) I can see why it's so hard to be away from him! And lucky you that he's sleeping so well.

Brant and Jana said...

Sweet little cheeks! We will see him over Thanksgiving right?

Mikkel said...

Wow that is quite the frown. I'd say that's talent. Love it.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, I sure enjoyed them! Every time I look at his birth announcement on my magnet board I think about how much I want to see him (and you) in person. That poor little frowny face!

Hollie said...

I'm proud of you for surviving. He misses you for sure! HE'S getting so big. Love the pics.

Malinda S. said...

Too cute! Hang in there!

K Worthington said...

He is so cute Ashley! I love how you prop him up on that bopee, so adorable!

Kanani said...

That first one is the saddest little face ever. But he's still a cutie.