Saturday, January 22, 2011

4 Months and Visitors

I LOVE the weekends!! I can't even tell you how much a love and look forward to the weekends. I seem to have a renewed energy come Thursday night. I guess just knowing I don't have to go to work for a few days and I get to stay home and enjoy 3 whole days with my boy, there is nothing better:) It was a good week and another fabulous weekend. We've had some visitors this week which we always love, my mom was here at the first of the week and then Grandma Alta and Glenda came to visit for the weekend. Peyton had his 4 month check up and he's just growing right up! Here are some pictures to enjoy:)
Look what Shaye caught Peyton doing, they text so young these days! (I think Dad might have set him up:)
"I'm not doing anything..."
What a cutie

Grammy J and her two cuties in their matching outfits she brought them.
Things I want to remember about Peyton at 4 months...
-He loves to suck on his two first fingers.
-He's full of lots smiles and giggles, really he has been such a happy guy lately and it's so much fun!
-He LOVES to look at himself in the mirror, especially when he's naked:) He jumps up and down and smiles from ear to ear at his good looking self. He does a little dance we call his two step, he mostly picks up his left foot and taps it up and down.
-He is enjoy tummy time much more than he used to and he's working real hard on rolling over but he hasn't quite got it yet.
-He can pretty much sit up on his own.
-He seems to have an easy going attitude and does well in many different situations.
-He loves a party! The more people the better, he loves to be close to the action and watch different people.
-We love him more each day, if that is even possible!?! Happy 4 months Peyton!
Here's Peyton giving GG those smiles she loves:)
Standing tall to show how big he's getting.
Horsey rides with GG. What a great weekend! Peyton definitely enjoyed it:)

7 comments:

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

He is so stickin adorable!! I can't believe he's already 4 months!

Hollie said...

I love that smile of his. What a cutie pie! So glad you get fridays off. That three day weekend has got to be great! :)

Brant and Jana said...

He looks so big I love the texting picts!

mommaRx said...

He's definitely surrounded by a lot of love :) He's getting so big! so cute! Hope everything is going fabulously. Here's to the next weekend coming soon!

Kari W said...

He has such a cute little grin!

Kanani said...

Love the phone pics! What a cutie.

Kenzie said...

He is so cute! Oh my heck I love him. I love the picture where he is holding the phone and looking at the camera like he got caught!