Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bath Time Fun

Peyton has been LOVING his bath time lately. He has been growing up so much this week he's had a lot of firsts! He's getting bigger so I graduated him from part of his bath tube that just kind held him in the water to the bigger part of his tube so he could sit up. He loved it! He discovered that he could splash and it was great! Arms and legs flying and water going every where! I got him out when he was still laughing and having fun cause I was afraid he was going to hurt himself with all the craziness:) Then he has gotten to big for cradle part that fits on the top of his pack and play that he has been sleeping in since day one so we have been working to transition him to his crib. It took a couple tries and some tweaks to his crib but yesterday he took his first nap in the crib and then slept the whole night in his crib!! I was so proud! My little boy is just growing up already:) It's been a great week with lots of firsts, we sure love you Peyton. You're growing up so fast and we love to watch every minute of it!
He's thinking this is pretty neat!

Getting so big!
Checking out his bath toys:)
No one likes to get out when the fun's over:(
Lovin' the airplane ride
Peyton and his best buddy, Daddy:)
Look at you getting so big!!

3 comments:

Emily* said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! The cutest thing ever!!! My Peyton seriously has gotten way bigger, I feel like, and it's only been like 10 days! I miss you all so much and am so happy you updated your blog with these cute pics. How bout you make a little trip down to St.G real soon. I need some time with this cute babe and with my dear friends:)

McKay Brown said...

Fun pics. Peyton is getting too big too fast!

Kenzie said...

He is getting so big. We miss you guys. Thanks for thinking of us on Christmas. The little story you brought over made me cry:) Can't wait to see Peyton again!