Friday, January 7, 2011

It was a Happy New Year!

This is going to be a random post. I wanted to post these pictures of Peyton in his cute New Year's shirts and then some other random ones but it was a wonderful New Year's and we are now enjoying 2011! Can you believe that?! It seems so crazy how the years have just flown by and I am sure they will just keep on flying!
Peyton's all ready to head out for the New Year's festivities at Mikkel's house, we had lots of fun eating good treats and playing games with friends.
Peyton loved sporting his shirt reminding everyone he was born in 2010:) I have decided that 2010 is a cool year to be born. It will always be easy to figure out how old he is:)
He never holds still, gotta love the blurry hands, he was getting excited.
These are some random family pictures that we took with my family over the Christmas holiday. My parents gave us all these cute matching sweaters, it was pretty funny when we all opened them at the same time:) You're wondering why we are all laughing? Well that is the only way we could get Trajen to smile so we all had to laugh real hard. It worked, Traj looks great, but the rest of us look a little silly! Tavin and Peyton don't seem to be phased by it:)


I love the last picture. It has been FREEZING here in Cedar so this is how we keep little Peyt warm when going out side, so cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Peyton keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Mikkel said...

YES Peyton really is so so so so so cute. I perfect mix of Brown and Jackson I think. He's perfect.