Friday, July 3, 2009

Six Flags and Jelly Belly

Last week I was lucky enough to get to go to Six Flags with a bunch of wives out here. It was so fun and the best part, it was free! Some of them have session passes and they were able to bring a friend for free. It pays to have good friends right?!:) It was really nice of them to take us and I had a great time. Here are some fun pictures of us enjoying the rides.
You got to love waiting in line. Actually we never really waited in line. One of the wives brought her little baby so we had a stroller and we did the baby swap. It was a wonderful thing, we just kind of went to the front of the line and said we were doing a baby swap. I'm sure the workers were wondering why it took 6 people to take care of one baby but they let us do it and it was great. Rides are always better when you didn't have to wait in line. 
Here I am before the first ride of the day. Some how I wasn't prepared for how bumpy the rides would be. It was fun but I did come out with a headache. I guess I'm just getting old:)
Look at us on the front row ready to scream!

Another fun thing last week was our trip to the Jelly Belly Factory. Trajen loved this place for some reason. All the kids did, it was pretty funny. I had been to the one in Chicago, which I actually liked better. There you rode on a little train and here we had to walk around the tour. It is always better to ride:) We had a good time though and ate plenty of jelly beans!:)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

i so wish i could ride rides...:) I get headaches on roller coasters too! The bumpy ones...

Amanda P. said...

hehe. I didn't know there was jelly belly factories you could tour!! I am SO not hip.

Looked like loads of fun :)